The fully hydraulic, four-part boom system can be mounted on the most common heavy equipment attachments. The hydraulic safety appliance makes the boom flexible in case of sudden obstacles in the cutting head’s way. Reset is done with the control unit that can be installed to the cabin with one electric cable. The boom and the cutting head are controlled one-handedly with a joystick and push buttons from the cabin.
Compatible cutting heads are AJO TM 150/190/220, RL75/150 and 2R. Cutting heads from other manufacturers can be adjusted with different adapters on demand.
Accessories include an additional hydraulic power unit, a counter balance set and an oil cooler. The rotating device for the cutting head is also available as an accessory.
- Side reach: c. 4.5 m with a 1.5-metre cutting head from the midpoint of the vehicle
- Weight: 470 kg
- Vehicle hydraulic requirement as dual circuit: 30 and 90 l/min
- Vehicle hydraulic requirement as single circuit: 90-120 l/min
- Min. 180 bar
- For tall grass and small trees: TM 150/190/220 blade heads
- For rough thicket: RL 75/150 and 2R blade heads